If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please follow the instructions below to return it for a refund or replacement. Please examine all packages and freight upon receipt and notify us promptly if there is any damage.
1. Contact us at +1 (888) 778 4437 (toll free) or email@example.com. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (central time), let us know what occurred. The part must be within the warranty period for returns or refunds, and proof of damage or defective item must be supplied.
2. Local purchases can be returned to our office for a refund, replacement, or exchange once they have been approved.
3. Purchases made online (from out of town) will be issued an RMA number for return. Without an RMA number, we will not accept returns. Please make sure this number is clearly visible on the return package. An original invoice copy must be submitted.
4. Ship all returned items to:
5. Once the original item is returned to us, a replacement or exchange component will be sent out. We will occasionally, on a case-by-case basis, dispatch your new component right away and send a call tag for the original item, particularly if it was due to our fault.
Motor Tiger retains the right to refuse any returned parts that have been damaged or fitted improperly due to customer modification. A refund, replacement, or exchange component may be rejected if it is determined that the consumer caused the damage.